BridgeAZ, Inc.(HQ: Minato-ku, Tokyo, Representative: Youngjoon Kim) is now offering a portable card-shaped OTP token.
OTPs(one-time-passwords) are randomly generated single-use passwords. Thus, it cannot be reused even if it were to be leaked; it is one of the easiest Two-Factor Authentication methods available for corporate use.
This OTP card is compliant to OATH(Open Authentication) standards and is a TOTP(Time-based One-time Password Algorithm) token.
Equal in size to a credit card, it boasts easy portability as it is possible to carry in a wallet etc.
- Size：H 54 × W 85 × D 0.84 （in mm）
- Passcode created：6 digits (automatically refreshed every minute)
- Battery Lifetime：5 years (3 years for 30,000 clicks, 5 years for 15,000 clicks)
- Power saving function：automatically switches off after 60 seconds
- Display：H 6 × W 23.75 （in mm）e-PAPER （viewing angle：approx. 180 degrees）
- Operating temperature：10℃ ～ 40℃
- Storage temperature：-10℃ ～ 50℃
- Other：customizable design (extra charge)
Shipping starts from:
October 1, 2018
Introduction to the OTP Card Token
※Company names and product names listed are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Contact us for more information:
Company: BridgeAZ, Inc.
Department: Sales Department