OATH-compliant OTP Card
Shaped just like a credit card, it is extremely portable.
OTPs(one-time-passwords) are randomly generated single-use passwords. Thus, it cannot be reused even if it were to be leaked; it is one of the easiest Two-Factor Authentication methods available for corporate use.
Characteristics of OTP
A different passcode is created for every time authentication is required.
A special OTP-creating device is required, and this device cannot be duplicated.
Have(OTP device) + Know(password)
- Size：H 54 × W 85 × D 0.84 （in mm）
- Passcode created：6 digits (automatically refreshed every minute)
- Battery Lifetime：5 years (3 years for 30,000 clicks, 5 years for 15,000 clicks)
- Power saving function：automatically switches off after 60 seconds
- Display：H 6 × W 23.75 （in mm）e-PAPER （viewing angle：approx. 180 degrees）
- Operating temperature：10℃ ～ 40℃
- Storage temperature：-10℃ ～ 50℃
- Other：customizable design (extra charge)